Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he not right footed?
Yep, which is the issue... all of our attacking players are right footed, we have absolutely no balance.

Richarlison was probably at his best playing on the right imo
Hmm, he did well there when required, but it left us a little lopsided, as to get involved in the play he often ended up either very narrow (on top of Gylfi) or stepping on Coleman's toes. We desperately need a left-footed player, even if it is just to give us a different option going forward.

View attachment 63585

Says his main position is Right wing.
He is more expensive but Mr. Moshiri has been talking about making a statement signing...
If Zaha isn't the statement signing who is?
I don't think he's played on the right for quite a while - last season's stats: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/85059/Show/Wilfried-Zaha - nearly always played as a striker or on the left.

And he would be a statement signing, no doubt about that - not quite what we need, though.

Yep, whch is the issue... all of our attacking players are right footed, we have absolutely no balance.

Hmm, he did well there when required, but it left us a little lopsided, as to get involved in the play he often ended up either very narrow (on top of Gylfi) or stepping on Coleman's toes. We desperately need a left-footed player, even if it is just to give us a different option going forward.
I agree we should have a left footer but I’d disagree with that we were lopsided.

I think we were undeniably at our best with Bernard on the left and Richarlison on the right, and that Sigurdsson’s form, if anything, picked up with that setup and that Coleman massively benefited from having Richarlison in front of him instead of somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back