Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Zaha is clearly upset at not being allowed to go to Arsenal. Now they’ve signed Pepe his dream is over. Conjecture of course but if I’m right, WZ will be very unhappy given what he’s done for Palace over the years. I’ve a feeling this won’t be a happy ending for their relationship.

He loves living in London and he’s on 130k a week at palace. Chelsea are a very attractive proposition for him come next summer. He can remain in London and get the champions league football he craves. Sorry to be so pessimistic, but really don’t think he’ll end up here. When the story first broke, I was in two minds about wanting him, but what I’ve witnessed in the last two pre season games, I think we need him, as there is no creativity in the side.
If the bid is real, than I'm convinced that Everton must have gotten some encouragement from the Zaha camp that he indeed is interested. Get that he's a London lad, who loves the live there. But waiting for a year in football on a move to a certain club is extremely risky business. Anything could happen to him in that year. If he gets seriously injured, than that move won't happen. If he moves to Everton now, he'll get a pay rise and the chance to further his career, with no disrepect meant to Palace.

He loves living in London and he’s on 130k a week at palace. Chelsea are a very attractive proposition for him come next summer. He can remain in London and get the champions league football he craves. Sorry to be so pessimistic, but really don’t think he’ll end up here. When the story first broke, I was in two minds about wanting him, but what I’ve witnessed in the last two pre season games, I think we need him, as there is no creativity in the side.

I sort of get the feeling Arsenal are waiting for us to agree a deal, then they will come in and match it and he will pick them over us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back