Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2500 of his 3100 or so minutes this season were played as a CF. I know he played a bit of RW last year, looks about even with CF, but if he was so good at RW, any idea why they played him almost exclusively at CF this year? I personally have never seen him play anywhere by CF as I recall. Often stranded up front I might add.
I'm pretty certain his start at Bilbao had him playing right wing predominantly with Arduriz upfront. Maybe it's a squad thing or an age/experience thing that explains his move more central.

Not convinced on Jean-Philippe Gbamin, but Brand's hasn't signed anyone who is AWFUL yet. So there is no way he should be wrote off yet. I think he will be too psychical but that's not always a bad thing.

Mate this lad can play midfield, defensive midfield, centre back and right back, well

Listen to Toffee TV with Baz and the big bloke, gives you a good overall run down on him and look through the games played on You Tube

I think its a great find by Brands once again, have a little faith!

2500 of his 3100 or so minutes this season were played as a CF. I know he played a bit of RW last year, looks about even with CF, but if he was so good at RW, any idea why they played him almost exclusively at CF this year? I personally have never seen him play anywhere by CF as I recall. Often stranded up front I might add.
Maybe through being forced as a st but he's not a st. If you have watched any of those 2500 mins u would know that.

I'm impressed by the detective skills on show the last few evenings. Keeping an eye on a prospective signing's brother's twitter followers is a new and exciting way of confirming our transfer strategy!

Actually imagine if we sign this lad. Got such faith in the current set up to do things properly. Incredible feeling seeing the club you love run competently.

What a difference 24 hrs make, I was wetting the bed last night and this morning I’m peeling the soggy tissues of my bedroom floor and am convinced we are going to win the league

GK: Pickford, Lossl
RB: Coleman, Lazaro, Mirallas
CB: Stones, Mina, Keane, Holgate
LB: Digne, Delph, Baines
DM: Schneiderlin
CM: Tousart, Gomes, Delph, Davies
Wingers: Bernard, R9, Malcolm
ST: DCL, Kean, Sigurdsson

Just need to bin Bolasie, Besic, Tosun, Niasse.

Should get us to 70 league points.

GK: Pickford, Lossl
RB: Coleman, Lazaro, Mirallas
CB: Stones, Mina, Keane, Holgate
LB: Digne, Delph, Baines
DM: Schneiderlin
CM: Tousart, Gomes, Delph, Davies
Wingers: Bernard, R9, Malcolm
ST: DCL, Kean, Sigurdsson

Just need to bin Bolasie, Besic, Tosun, Niasse.

Should get us to 70 league points.
We aren't signing John Stones. I'm not sure why people think that's a good idea.

Cut price Lozano? Last time I checked he was off to Napoli for something like €50million???? I can’t keep up with this window :Blink:

Kaen was meant to be 40m with a buy back, marcel steps in and it’s 29m with first refusal. Reckon Lozano would go for about the same I reckon

Kean, arias, zaha/malcom, zouma, gbamin, reiner

If we can pull something like this off before the window closes and get rid of some of the deadwood still lingering then that’s some serious business conducted especially as we have also signed gomes, Delph and lossl

If we can pull something like this off before the window closes and get rid of some of the deadwood still lingering then that’s some serious business conducted especially as we have also signed gomes, Delph and lossl

Mate that would be impressive , even to get a fifa pack like that is hard enough

That's unreal business. I'm not sure Zouma or Arias happens. If they do they'll both be very close to deadline day and I reckon instead of Zouma we might end up with some other CB on loan. I was going to suggest Bailly because he seems to be out of favor at United and has the pace we need at the back but he's gone and blown his knee out in a friendly.

If we get Kean, a good Gueye replacement, one more and get rid of 5 of the utter wastes of space that are stealing a wage off us... I will be absolutely delighted and consider it a hugely successful window.

That'd be about 12 out, 6 in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back