Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bale has pulled out of the china deal because he is going to go to Bayern Munich. They will probably only sign him on a loan until the end of his contract and pay half his wages, but it is probably he best deal that Real will get for him and he will actually agree to
I thought Madrid pulled the plug on the China deal?

Could be a squad thing. I struggle to see a skillset that would make sense at RW. Did he look good out there? He's got size, speed, and skill, but just don't see the lateral movement or the service of someone that would work out right. Not saying it's not possible, just having trouble seeing it.
I saw him more often on the left Wing, cutting inside than on the right when Aduriz played

Brands signing Reinier is what I have always hoped for. There’s definitely a risk, but he has the advantage of understanding the South American market - not like R. Martinez, as he’s proper connected.

It’s gone quiet on the CDM lad who played for Argentina and Adolfo, perhaps there will be more of these signings in the pipeline.

My preference right now would be to go and get Zaha, loan a centre half with a view to going back in for Zouma in January/next summer and loan a RB for cover (Arias). I would additionally like a CM - Lemina would do.

The defence/midfield can be a priority next year for me - it’s wishful thinking we’d get it all done (maybe we will), but I’d be happy with that business.

27m for 1 of the most highly rated teenagers in world football.

Is there anything this man cant do?

0_JS160054443.jpg

@davek could tell you a thing or two

I tend to agree on Zaha(I hope you are right)
He does not fit the Brands model at all.
Malcom who has a higher ceiling and a greater resale potential would be a better fit ,however Neres would be ideal at 40-50m

It does if you consider he likes a mix of young and experienced. Mois, Gbammin and Jesus all young and Zaha a steady, established prem footballer. A good blend really.Not that I am too bothered about missing out on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back