Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does all have a slight sense of desperation now. We have had a good window up until now and it just seems like our plans for CB and winger have been harder to realize than others. I think we had banked on Malcolm being the winger option as it seems Barcelona were happy to sell him to us but he clearly doesn't fancy the Premiership. The one thing that puzzles me is that we don't seem to have strongly pursued a CB even knowing Zouma was not going to materialise?

With respect, we have no clue what the club have or haven't done.

The last couple of pages just show how much hold Sky Sports, and its desperate need for stories, has over football fans these days.

Spot on. Sky Sports News whose programming is sponsored by a gambling firm which runs markets on who is going where.

There may indeed be an underwhelming end to the window in store, but ask yourselves:

Of the signings we’ve made in recent memory, how many of those stories did Sky break first??

Bloody Hell, go take a 5 min break from my computer and we’re shipping out Penno, given up on Doucoure, trying to loan Smalling and bidding for Iwobi.

I need a lie down as my excitement levels have suddenly crashed.

It just looks like Sky have run out of transfer news, so they're making us look like we're in full panic buy mode. I just cant see a guy like Brands panicking so... :cool:

Highly doubt the Smalling stuff, it's only Sky and Jim White reporting it. Likely a move by Smalling's agent, creating false links to get his name out there to sort a deal out for him before deadline. He will know he'll hardly play this season.

The Zaha stuff I think will go to the wire. He'll need to lash a transfer request in and kick up a major stink otherwise I don't see them budging. To lose him on Deadline Day would be a major gamble by their board, they are so much weaker without him and could be in the heart of the relegation dogfight by Christmas.

If we end up with only 3 players in at the end...brands is going to have a lot to answer to...he had weeks to sort out deals. Leaving all at the last minute clearly works sometimes but dont most times...I love the faith you all have on him...jury still out for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back