Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The most concerning thing for me is the CB position. Must get someone in before close of business tomorrow.
If Zouma was a definite no-go, we surely had someone else lined up (and not meaning a very late try for Smalling).
Other major signings over and above a CB are an absolute bonus for me.

Some of you are unintentionally hilarious. You can't wait to get on your high horses and laugh at the 'bed wetters' and tell everyone they're idiots for thinking that something they've seen reported by a perfectly legitimate source is true, and then either go into your shells or try and bluster your way out of it once it becomes clear that it is actually true. And you never learn.

But it rarely does happen, thats why we mock the bet wetters. Crying about stuff that may not happen. It's always the same people who need a plazzy sheet too which makes them even better targets.

Some of you are unintentionally hilarious. You can't wait to get on your high horses and laugh at the 'bed wetters' and tell everyone they're idiots for thinking that something they've seen reported by a perfectly legitimate source is true, and then either go into your shells or try and bluster your way out of it once it becomes clear that it is actually true. And you never learn.

See the Newcastle United thread to completely debunk this.

don't think anyone is under the illusion that everything at Everton is fine and dandy, People would just rather not moan everyday about the bad things about the club like some do.

Just passion. Nobody is more or less of an Everton fan, but personally speaking Everton is only one of a few things I care about in my life.

I’m so emotionally effected I can’t take a step back, when bad things happen to the club I take it personally and it ruins my mood for days/ weeks.

Iwobis numbers are actually decent for goals and assists considering his age. Gets decent enough game time too at Arsenal. Not sure about 40m though however Richarlison had slightly worse numbers before we bought him and he's turned out to be worth every penny so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back