Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smalling was the contingency contingency, Rojo is the contingency contingency contingency contingency contingency contingency contingency contingency contingency contingency

No proof we even really went for Smalling. Rumour may have been we enquired about a CB on loan and someone took a guess.

May have been Rojo all along. Not the ideal signing but hes experienced and wouldn't be first choice anyway and can provide fairly solid cover.

I wasn't a massive fan of splurging cash on Zouma anyway as I don't even think he's that good, an above average defender who's pace gets him out of trouble.

I'm fine with defensive options being Keane, Mina, Rojo and a young lad.

Without splashing mega cash on a top centre back prospect there's not many options that will settle straight in

No proof we even really went for Smalling. Rumour may have been we enquired about a CB on loan and someone took a guess.

May have been Rojo all along. Not the ideal signing but hes experienced and wouldn't be first choice anyway and can provide fairly solid cover.

I wasn't a massive fan of splurging cash on Zouma anyway as I don't even think he's that good, an above average defender who's pace gets him out of trouble.

I'm fine with defensive options being Keane, Mina, Rojo and a young lad.

Without splashing mega cash on a top centre back prospect there's not many options that will settle straight in
There's no 'proof' we've bid for anyone to be fair. The sources reporting Smalling were very good ones though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back