Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not looking good so far today.
We can still field the team that was beating the top 4 last season minus Zouma but Mina can adequately cover him. Our bench will be stronger and Kean could vastly improve our forward line.

More would be nice, Zaha and a quality CB would be amazing but I’m trying to get ready for not signing anyone else. It wouldn’t be that big a disaster, also we wouldn’t have so many new faces to bed in which is something I have been worrying about anyway.

Let’s try to stay positive fellas.

Last edited:

Brands!

And thats the top and bottom of it.

We needed to sign 5 players, sadly we had to take what we could regarding the back up CB.
Sorry, not having that at all .
We had plenty of time to locate a better CB.
If we felt this loser was the best we could do why didn’t we get him weeks ago ?
This has all the hallmarks of bad planning and lack of foresight otherwise known as panic buying.
I’m disappointed. I thought we’d left those days behind.
Apparently not.

Sorry, not having that at all .
We had plenty of time to locate a better CB.
If we felt this loser was the best we could do why didn’t we get him weeks ago ?
This has all the hallmarks of bad planning and lack of foresight otherwise known as panic buying.
I’m disappointed. I thought we’d left those days behind.
Apparently not.

Just because its not been splashed in the media doesn't mean we haven't been inquiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back