Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Things are definitely too quiet right now. Hoping we're just saving all the action for the last minute rather than there being no action at all..

Hey Charles, what’s your spidey sense telling you about the current Zaha sitch?
Completely unsauced but I can't see the Zaha deal going through in time. He needed to hand in the transfer request earlier so they could get a replacement. They dont need cash after selling AWB and we are hopefully busy elsewhere too. The only way it gets done is if Moshiri is on the phone.

Maybe you should review why you support Everton - I’d not put this in the bottom 10 transfer windows of the last 15 summers
seriously?! He has every right to be disappointed if Rojo is the only signing... yesterday we bid 70mil + for a top forward...We have never done that before so your 15 summers mean nothing today. From Zaha to Rojo is a considerable drop off... I'd love to know what Brands is actually doing today, so far it seems like he's haggling with Utd for a player we don't need

Maybe you should review why you support Everton - I’d not put this in the bottom 10 transfer windows of the last 15 summers
Not disappointed about the transfer window just deadline day. Really thought we would see a top class CB and a winger through the door but does not seem that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back