Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League Champion.. way to polish a turd!

With Jagielka leaving we needed an experienced head with leadership qualities. Delph is the perfect fit - will fit well as a box to box midfielder.
It's the perfect signing for us at a bargain price. Leadership and mentality in the dressing room cannot be underestimated.

Why is Delph being perceived as a bad signing? He's not played regularly in midfield for City; but look at what he's been up against there. He was outstanding for Villa before he left; has developed and learned. We'll see 3-4 years of his best now.

ZAHA STAYING AT PALACE
Sky Sports News have been told by Crystal Palace's that their business is done and Wilfried Zaha is staying at the club.

At least now we know. I didn’t want him so no tears here, but I genuinely thought it was going to happen.

Seems Palace cutting their nose off to spite their face, here, though. They may have promised him a Jan/Summer move but didn’t they do that last year about this summer? It’s all very well people saying they could go down if he’s sold but if he half-arses it all season they could still go down AND lose a good chunk from what they could have had for him.

Transfer deadline hysteria aside;

I think Zaha wouldn't perform to the same level for Everton as he does Palace.

Their entire setup compliments him.

Think we'd be silly/desperate to pay that amount for Zaha.

Brands was a Kurt Zouma away from a very good transfer window.

That said, I can't recall ever seeing Gbamin, Sidibe or Kean kick a ball so I've no clue really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back