Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we can then conclude that we have signed Mirallas/Bolasie and Mason Holgate/Lewis Gibson.

Allright, at least we have ammo for January.

We have a strong first 11. If we are lucky with injuries we will have a good season. 1 or 2 injuries could really affect us though. I imagine our starting side to be Pickford, Digne, Mina, Keane, Coleman, Gomes, Gbamin (or delph), Sig, Bernard, Richarlison, Kean. That is a good side. Like I say though an injury or two and we may struggle.

“Yes, he's staying, we are pleased about that. He's an important player for the club. We are looking forward to him doing this season, what he's done for the last two seasons,” Hodgson said. “He wasn't really in the right frame of mind today, so I sent him home today which is understandable.“It’s been well documented that he's wanted to leave but it has not worked out for him in that respect. He's a professional and has got a good contract with us. He's very much a player we respect and I believe he respects us.“We expect him to come back and do what he does and we're looking forward to a season with him again. Everyone here has a good relationship with him. There's not a problem with that."His beef is with the chairman and owners of the club because he's wanted to leave and they haven't received the offer that they think is sufficient to allow him to leave.“He has to come to terms with that, when you sign long term contracts you are expected to honour them and we expect him to do that.“I don't have any issues with him. Today wasn't the right day so I'm looking forward to seeing him tomorrow and hopefully he'll have come to terms with the fact he's got another season with Crystal Palace.”
It's crazy how much control clubs have over players careers. I get they sign contracts but does any other business force people into 5 year deals with no way out of them unless the company lets them? It's just strange to me how little control guys get over their lives in this system.

This deadline day has been made worse by seeing Lukakus fat lazy head grinning in an inter shirt.

Can;t wait for the inter ultra to burn his house down when he stops trying and always wanted to join Schalke.

United and Leicester ruined this with slab head.

Palace were looking 50-60 mill for Zaha when Arsenal were sniffing around, but once Maguire went for that fee it was game over.
80m was the price arsenal were quoted when they first made their bid. Maguire’s fee has nothing to do with it, but I’ve no doubt it affected the valuation of Nathan Ake.

Depends on when we pulled out of the Zaha deal if we get anyone else in. You'd hope the media have missed Brands going for someone else as they were set on us getting Zaha. Clutching at straws here though.

I'm starting to panic. Without Zaha joining our window is 6/10 maximum. Weaker in central defence, Gbamin could go either way in terms of quality and we didn't replace Lookman. Not looking that good, eh?

Didn’t replace Lookman eh, what exactly did he do last year that we are going to miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back