Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair. If the doucoure zouma and zaha interest was all genuine.

Then we are 3 players down
No, we just won't sell Morgan, Mason and one of Bolasie/Mirallas (if we have to keep one, hope it is Bolasie - neither are good enough, but at least Yannick is a decent fellow). Admittedly not ideal, but we will just have to wait and see how it works out.

I think many people forgot we spend nothing last winter and we are at a positive net spend this window?

Serious questions needs to be answer by Moshiri and Brands.

CB and a productive winger were key

I think it's been down to bad luck mostly but still bitterly disappointing. Zaha could have been a game changer.

Squad size, a centre back and a cb were key at the start of the window.

Add Gana when he left.

We’ve currently failed at one of the three.

Still 30 mins to go.

We won’t hear anything til 6.

d255af8e-d5c1-421c-8159-eaff872b8ce1.png

People are allowed to be annoyed at not landing the players we've bid on and had strong links with you know?

Had a chance this year to over take a transfer banned Chelsea & a struggling united.
Quite true. I am disappointed we haven’t come out a bit stronger too. However, writing the season off before it has even begun is absolutely pathetic behaviour.

I'm referring to how easily pleased some are.
Yeah sorry about that then ha am not sure the money is there why wait so late to bid for these players. Then it’s so late for a plan B but we can come out when the window shuts to say we have tried again like we did with Costa an the Napoli defender we was going to spend 80 mil on.

The more Everton changes the more they stay the same. We have done good business but we haven’t done push top 6 business we have done enough to hopefully stay ahead of Leicester wolves an West Ham. That’s why a lot of people are disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back