Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolasie will be official in few minutes.

Sent on loan to Sporting.

Pay ATTENTION to Everton FC twitter
69563720_10156198741181277_3455190100302888960_o.png.jpg

Didn’t we only recently move to closing it early because managers whinged they’d start the season then have squads still changing?

Exactly.

Still think it's better to shut it early. Any transfer after our window shuts doubles in price due to not getting a replacement.

The only ones whinging are the ones who's big name players are farting them around in transfers. Like Spurs.

Not even the transfer Demi-God, Marcel Brands, could sell Cuco Martina and Oumar Niasse. :pint2:

£100,000 a week they will take out of EFC for another season!

I honestly don't know what the point of Cuco and Niasse being part of our set up is now. Can we still "transfer" them out by paying off a portion (probably closer to all) of their contract if they know they have a place they could get a new contract? Or do we have to wait until the next transfer window before we can re-new hope over them going?

I'm sure they are very nice people and work hard and professionally. They're just not good enough at the level we want to be. They'd be better off somewhere else for all parties involved. I have no idea what they're on per week, but it's gotta be millions over the year. Ouch.

I honestly don't know what the point of Cuco and Niasse being part of our set up is now. Can we still "transfer" them out by paying off a portion (probably closer to all) of their contract if they know they have a place they could get a new contract? Or do we have to wait until the next transfer window before we can re-new hope over them going?

I'm sure they are very nice people and work hard and professionally. They're just not good enough at the level we want to be. They'd be better off somewhere else for all parties involved. I have no idea what they're on per week, but it's gotta be millions over the year. Ouch.

If it costs more to rip up their contracts what’s the point? Just let them train alone and leave them to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back