Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If people believed that I think we’d be seeing less Fantasy Starting 11s in this thread.

I still harbour dreams that we can sell a few players this window.

Henry fella, Vlasic, will both attract offers, theres like 30m to spend.

Plus if nothing else we can just loan the 25 players we need rid of out.

Its not like we wont sign anybody, just think its unlikely we will sell a load of players to balance the books then buy Alexis Sanchez, yano?

If people believed that I think we’d be seeing less Fantasy Starting 11s in this thread.
When I make a short list too I’m fully expecting maybe 3-4 of those positions filled over the summer. I know it all won’t happen in one window and that the players I list could very well be crap in the next year but that’s footy

When I make a short list too I’m fully expecting maybe 3-4 of those positions filled over the summer. I know it all won’t happen in one window and that the players I list could very well be crap in the next year but that’s footy

Just not a fan of it mate. But I don’t have to read them as you say.

I just don’t want people expecting them.

Tell you what thought.

Davy Klaassen was god awful for us but I have respect for him. I have no doubt at all he took a massive wage cut to go to Bremen but actually gets to play football and be happy now.

Maybe he could talk to some of our other ‘players’ and tell them what being a footballer is actually all about. You know...playing football.

Yes Morgan I mean you.

Tell you what thought.

Davy Klaassen was god awful for us but I have respect for him. I have no doubt at all he took a massive wage cut to go to Bremen but actually gets to play football and be happy now.

Maybe he could talk to some of our other ‘players’ and tell them what being a footballer is actually all about. You know...playing football.

Yes Morgan I mean you.
saw him playing for them on the telly in the gym the other day. looked pretty good and made some incisive passes. He did let the game go by hima bit in parts though...... still. The crime was not in buying him, but in paying that much.

Best thing for this club to do after the past couple of years is a firesale.

Replace them all (who are sold) with young players to form a much better squad invyje long run and pick 5-6 existing to keep the continuity.

May not win the league in the short term but we can actually have some foundations over the long term to get anywhere near that

Sanchez his legs have gone...

Lukaku tho I would have back immediately....

Does anybody know whether we have first refusal on the sell on clause...
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back