Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love us to get

Zouma (or another quick defender)
Gomes
Fernandes
Meunier/wan bissaka

As for a striker I’m not sure who we would get for decent money who would be reliable.

If we're talking about strikers I'd say Luka Jovic from Frankfurt. Fella scores every week or other week whenever I check livescores. A striker who knows where the back of the net is has to be a good start.

Everton FC - the only club in the history of the Chinese league to not sell a player and make a huge profit.

Chinese Club [google translated] - "Good Morning Willam of House Kenwright. We give you 15 for Tyias Browning"

Everton: "£15,000... ok deal"

Chinese Club "No understand, we meant 15 million british pounds... never mind, please see enclosed confirmation of £15,000GBP transfer. Nice one laa"

Everton FC - the only club in the history of the Chinese league to not sell a player and make a huge profit.

Chinese Club [google translated] - "Good Morning Willam of House Kenwright. We give you 15 for Tyias Browning"

Everton: "£15,000... ok deal"

Chinese Club "No understand, we meant 15 million british pounds... never mind, please see enclosed confirmation of £15,000GBP transfer. Nice one laa"
We sold a reserve player running down a contract that struggled to get games when when loaned to the worst Sunderland team ever. Shush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back