Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We signed Klaassen and he was gash. We signed Sandro and he was gash. We signed Rooney and he was past it and gash. Realistically Gana and Pickers are two of our best players and Siggy is as well despite several hating him purely because of his price tag. And before you say it’s not his price, it absolutely is. Bernard has done nothing and gets no stick about it.

Not going into the Sigurdsson thing, I’ve explained enough times why he doesn’t work for us at all and has made us a worse attacking team. Bernard doesn’t get stick because he’s hardly started and has been in the country for 5 months.

Not going into the Sigurdsson thing, I’ve explained enough times why he doesn’t work for us at all and has made us a worse attacking team. Bernard doesn’t get stick because he’s hardly started and has been in the country for 5 months.
Bernard has over 20 prem appearances, over 1200 minutes, zero goals and 3 assists. I like the guy and think he’ll improve but that’s horrible.
And you’re deviating from the whole point that some of our better players came from poor sides.

Bernard has over 20 prem appearances, over 1200 minutes, zero goals and 3 assists. I like the guy and think he’ll improve but that’s horrible.
And you’re deviating from the whole point that some of our better players came from poor sides.
People are being patient with Bernard beyond what we normally see from Evertonians. I'm not sure he will ever be useful.

We signed Klaassen and he was gash. We signed Sandro and he was gash. We signed Rooney and he was past it and gash. Realistically Gana and Pickers are two of our best players and Siggy is as well despite several hating him purely because of his price tag. And before you say it’s not his price, it absolutely is. Bernard has done nothing and gets no stick about it.

You’re right, you know. Still makes me scratch my head.

Bernard’s time will come lol

Other than us scoring more goals than last year and creating way more opportunities...

Chelsea have been banned for 2 transfer windows for the international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18.

1 less team to compete against in the summer. lol lol

Chelsea have been banned for 2 transfer windows for the international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18.

1 less team to compete against in the summer. lollol

But couldn't this also happen to us? Haven't we been under investigation too? We're already banned from signing kids.

All this talk of needing x and y is largely meaningless, we showed (up to the Derby game) that we could play attractive football and beat teams. That derby game killed our season for one simple reason, none of our first team are natural leaders. if we get a leader in that team, to fire the others up and get the spirit back, I think we would be fine for challenging for Europe next season.

All this talk of needing x and y is largely meaningless, we showed (up to the Derby game) that we could play attractive football and beat teams. That derby game killed our season for one simple reason, none of our first team are natural leaders. if we get a leader in that team, to fire the others up and get the spirit back, I think we would be fine for challenging for Europe next season.
I'd absolute agree with this.
We need a leader at CB and we need a leader at CF.

Except we clearly need a striker. And good centre back. And a good right back. And a midfielder who takes no crap off anyone. And a right winger. And a number 10 who isn’t Icelandic.

Apart from that though we’re fine.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back