Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players like Cavani, Draxler and Meunier are the type of players we should be looking to go for :) Remember Man City went all out to get Robinho when they first got their cash :) Cavani is and always been a hard working player no frills and am sure he d like to try his chance in Premier League before heading back home to South America! Draxler is loved by PSG fans as direct and wasn't afraid to put Neymar etc in spot about being an ass! Again his fighting Neymar and Mbappe for game time with a coach who he called out :) Meunier is Belgian international in prime age and a worthy risk also Throw an extra 20 grand on their wages they 'll notice and seeing how Richarlison, Bernard,Digne , Zouma have flourished they are feasible to look at since PSG have said their being put for sale in summer :-( Rather them than some lad from Swansea for 15 m and his 24 yr old mate at 5m or a young English lad that will cost 50 or 60 m and probably on huge wages :-( We need to pull lads out of the hat that were struggling but came good again with us like Digne, Gomes, Zouma or get the next potential no one heard of :) We ended up with a team of Bolasie s last time we decided to do proven premiership players :-( :-(

Players like Cavani, Draxler and Meunier are the type of players we should be looking to go for :) Remember Man City went all out to get Robinho when they first got their cash :) Cavani is and always been a hard working player no frills and am sure he d like to try his chance in Premier League before heading back home to South America! Draxler is loved by PSG fans as direct and wasn't afraid to put Neymar etc in spot about being an ass! Again his fighting Neymar and Mbappe for game time with a coach who he called out :) Meunier is Belgian international in prime age and a worthy risk also Throw an extra 20 grand on their wages they 'll notice and seeing how Richarlison, Bernard,Digne , Zouma have flourished they are feasible to look at since PSG have said their being put for sale in summer :-( Rather them than some lad from Swansea for 15 m and his 24 yr old mate at 5m or a young English lad that will cost 50 or 60 m and probably on huge wages :-( We need to pull lads out of the hat that were struggling but came good again with us like Digne, Gomes, Zouma or get the next potential no one heard of :) We ended up with a team of Bolasie s last time we decided to do proven premiership players :-( :-(

Dream signings but sadly I feel Meunier is the only realistic one.. :confused:

Didn’t we once get rumoured with Mr Draxler?

Doesn’t Farhad really like him or something?

Also Tevez agent who has he actually got under his wing? Or is he more a broker?

Cavani scored 26, 23, 28 league goals in his 3 seasons at Napoli.

The last 3 seasons at PSG he’s scored 17 in 17, 28 in 32 and 35 in 36 games.

The man is a goalscoring machine.

Not to mention the stack of goals scored in Europe including a number against English sides.

I don't need the stats. I get it. I don't think he's as good as they make him out to be. I'm not saying he's rubbish. The EPL is a different beast. My opinion like.

I don't need the stats. I get it. I don't think he's as good as they make him out to be. I'm not saying he's rubbish. The EPL is a different beast. My opinion like.

Fair enough. Just seems strange to not rate a striker who has consistently scored so many goals for the past 7 or 8 years at the top level.

Doesn’t matter though, we don’t have a chance attracting him :(

Fair enough. Just seems strange to not rate a striker who has consistently scored so many goals for the past 7 or 8 years at the top level.

Doesn’t matter though, we don’t have a chance attracting him :(

Ive still only ever seen him have 1 good game and ive watched him loads of times.

All would depend on the players mentality :) Cavani might fancy a try at Premiership? Draxler would he slip back to a German team and deemed as failure as not lit up world in PSG ? It's better to go for that then a Troy Deeney :)

I personally would take Deeney before Cavani, 1 is known, the other isnt.

How many of us would have been over the moon if we signed fatty bum bum at Chelsea.

He scores in about 3 in 4 games on average so you must’ve been pretty unlucky..

Im not disputing hes an utter goal demon and when I say ive watched him loads of times im talking World cup games and CL games.

Im defo not saying hes a bad player either, just weirdly 1 of those players I watch and think how the hell does he score so many goals.

Im not disputing hes an utter goal demon and when I say ive watched him loads of times im talking World cup games and CL games.

Im defo not saying hes a bad player either, just weirdly 1 of those players I watch and think how the hell does he score so many goals.

He’s definitely not the best player to watch but as a striker he’s one of the best around for sure. Higuain I’m less convinced about personally these days, way past it.

Status
Not open for further replies.