Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sessegnon had his welcome to the premiership moment but I don't necessilary think he's a bad player and only turns 19 this month. His value probably dropped a bit (Dele Ali was still at MK at 18). I don't think it would hurt to talk to Fulham, and see how much they'd want if we'd offer to loan him back for a year.

Being linked with spurs for £20-25m - could be a bargain

I'm pretty sold on Haller. Obviously I don't know what Brands has in mind but I don't see many better players that we could reasonably attract. Statistically he compares favorably to just about any strike in the league and blows away Tosun and DCL.

....linked to River Plate’s 20 year old midfielder, Santiago Sosa. The player has a €15m release clause.

Might be worth keeping an eye on this lad playing for Argentina in the U20 World Cup which is due to start in the next week or so.
Good to see you warming up for the summer 19 back page rumours thread.
76708802.webp

....linked to River Plate’s 20 year old midfielder, Santiago Sosa. The player has a €15m release clause.

Might be worth keeping an eye on this lad playing for Argentina in the U20 World Cup which is due to start in the next week or so.
Starting to feel a bit like the transfer window now...

Santiago Sosa, River Plate 20 years old defensive midfielder linked. 4 appearancea and 8 national u20 caps.

He will be in the u20 WC in 10 days.

Welcome to the Asian timezone :p

Time to push the nuclear button...

Stekelenburg
Cuco
Ashley
Jags
Pennington
Morgan
McCarthy
Bolasie
Kev Mirallas
Sandro
Oumar Gol
Cenk
Vlasic
Besic
Dowell
Garbutt
Anthony Evans
Connolly
Joe Williams
Mason Holgate
Galloway

Should we get a decent enough deal in place for any of the above then it’s tricky to make a case for keeping any of them.
Wouldn't be sorry to see any or all of them going if I'm honest.
If I thought about it I would probably add a couple of names to the list.
Beni and that swiss lad Tarashaj for starters and the goalkeeper Hewelt

Where he will be the standout player. His price will quadruple and he’ll end up at Real Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back