Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Would anyone fancy someone like Kompany for a season or two? He would come with loads of experience and leadership qualities and free since he is leaving city

Would anyone fancy someone like Kompany for a season or two? He would come with loads of experience and leadership qualities and free since he is leaving city

33 yrs old.
Massive wages.
Spent a lot of time injured last season.
No resale value.
Doesn`t fit the model of player that Brands wants to bring in.

I don`t think there`s much more to be said really.

33 yrs old.
Massive wages.
Spent a lot of time injured last season.
No resale value.
Doesn`t fit the model of player that Brands wants to bring in.

I don`t think there`s much more to be said really.

Not in the mould of Brands agreed. If, and it's a big if he could stay fit then I think he brings exactly what's missing to the club. A proper leader. A winner. And not such a bad player to boot. Wages might be an issue. All I'll say is he's made North West his home and married to a Manc lass. I'd offer him a deal of some sort.

Not in the mould of Brands agreed. If, and it's a big if he could stay fit then I think he brings exactly what's missing to the club. A proper leader. A winner. And not such a bad player to boot. Wages might be an issue. All I'll say is he's made North West his home and married to a Manc lass. I'd offer him a deal of some sort.

Nah.

Meunier is ace.

Him and Digne and we would have the leagues best full back pairing without a doubt imo.

Think Robertson + TTA are equalled by Digne but Meunier is a level below I think...

Hard to tell as he mostly played in Belgium then for PSG (a cakewalk most games).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back