Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

we currently have a strike force of DCL, Tosun and Niasse....

Welbeck is better than all of them!

I'd be pissed off if he was signed as our main striker, but as a 3?

when did we turn into Real Madrid?

Well I'd sooner sign players Real Madrid will be knocking our door down for in two years than an overpaid crock who is actually not even good.

There was a discussion on the radio last week about “ the O ring principle” applied to football. Basically the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster was caused by a cheap component , a faulty O ring, so if you spend millions on strengthening already good areas and fail to strengthen your weakest area you’re doomed.
For us it’s pretty obvious . There are areas we can improve , but our weakest area is a proven goalscorer. Spending the bulk of our money on obtaining a 15 goal plus striker is a priority , plus another to push DCL so we have three strikers. As I say, obvious, but must admit I don’t have a clue who the main striker should be. I’d be happy with Tammy Abraham as a 2nd striker if Oumar and Cenk are moved on.

There was a discussion on the radio last week about “ the O ring principle” applied to football. Basically the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster was caused by a cheap component , a faulty O ring, so if you spend millions on strengthening already good areas and fail to strengthen your weakest area you’re doomed.
For us it’s pretty obvious . There are areas we can improve , but our weakest area is a proven goalscorer. Spending the bulk of our money on obtaining a 15 goal plus striker is a priority , plus another to push DCL so we have three strikers. As I say, obvious, but must admit I don’t have a clue who the main striker should be. I’d be happy with Tammy Abraham as a 2nd striker if Oumar and Cenk are moved on.
I'd be happy with a striker who can get into double figures tbh

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Lets not just equate someone to Bolasie just because they arent very good. Welbeck at least scored 5 goals last season in limited play, which is basically better than Bolasie has ever done in any season, ever.

Didn't bolasie score 5 goals this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back