Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

04/06/19

Dearest Darling,

It’s day 19 of the transfer window and there’s still no word from the club and still no sign of any incomings.

The silence is taking its toll on the lads and they’re beginning to turn on each other.

We are in a very tight corner and I have doubts of pulling through.

We have gone down hill a good deal since I wrote the above. The rest of us keep going and imagine we have a chance to get through but the lack of real ITK’s doesn't let up at all.

I hope this letter reaches you in good health and please pay no mind to what is said by shabby journalists especially in reference to “West Ham”

I’m going outside now, I may be some time...

We better sign someone competent to replace Idrissa. Ndidi would be boss but then again Leicster would want a crazy amount.
Yeah be perfect that nidi could be another richarlson buy pay alot for him then hopefully if we do look to sell his value has increased again

Lozano is right footed left winger, like all of the others Silva was highlighting the other week. He wasn’t even sure he wanted Onyekuru as he was “another right footed left winger”.

Lozano isn’t happening.

For all we know this could be a smokescreen too, if Brands does that sort of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back