Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

There’s too many with blue tinted specs on about Baines. They should watch Sturridge running away from him to hit that shot that came off the post for Mane to score in Koeman’s first season. He was outpaced by a crock who can barely run anymore and that was 3 years ago. He’d be ripped apart if he had to play any extended amount of time now up against the likes of Salah Sterling Hudson Odoi Rashford etc.

We can’t carry players like this. We have to match up to the top 6 in terms of pace, power, and footballing ability. We’re always going to struggle to get the last of those qualities in the market against these sides but we can’t be carrying players without pace and power either.
Ideally we have two very good players competing for each position. Failing that, we should be aiming for a very good player competing against a good prospect for the future. That is more logical to me than having a deputy who has failed to get out of the fitness room pretty much all last season and when on the pitch cant cut it against all levels of opposition.

Linked with my pick SANGARE from Toulouse in l'equipe.

Spurs linked too but they say he may not want to be a squad player there...

Also says he may prefer another season in france!

I have watched this guy loads, absolute gem of a player ( in reality i actually mean, I have played football manager and in 3 seasons time he turns out great)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back