Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we think (or thought) Baines isnt signing the 12 month deal. Although he does say 'believed to be'

Havent seen anything to suggest he will sign a contract like, just widely reported that 1 has been offered, just saying.
Mmm...makes you wonder, eh? Fans bitch and moan about lack of communication but then someone who does gets lit up like a 'kin 2 month old Christmas tree at Burning Man. What'evs...

Hes a grade A weapon grade bell.

I know a lot of people disagreed when I said before that we should look into signing Sergino Dest from Ajax youth team but I am going to continue to stand by it. He’s an amazing prospect and if he splits time with Coleman til the end of his career at Everton we could have a seamless intergration into the first team for Dest with a young quality RB for years to come.

He would probably cost a couple thousand and start off on next to nothing wages making him a low risk high reward.

Against France in the u20 WC he showed that he has elite positional awareness, ability to start almost every attack from the wing, an undying engine to get up and down the field, and seems to be the perfect compliment to Digne on the opposite side of the field.

Love him hate him at least I rate him and believe he’s worth the shot.

I know a lot of people disagreed when I said before that we should look into signing Sergino Dest from Ajax youth team but I am going to continue to stand by it. He’s an amazing prospect and if he splits time with Coleman til the end of his career at Everton we could have a seamless intergration into the first team for Dest with a young quality RB for years to come.

He would probably cost a couple thousand and start off on next to nothing wages making him a low risk high reward.

Against France in the u20 WC he showed that he has elite positional awareness, ability to start almost every attack from the wing, an undying engine to get up and down the field, and seems to be the perfect compliment to Digne on the opposite side of the field.

Love him hate him at least I rate him and believe he’s worth the shot.

Would he need a work permit?

Im a wonderful judge of people.

All I know is Al's never been anything but friendly to me and he doesn't know me from the next moron on Twitter, just that I'm an Evertonian. I take him at face value when it comes to anything business related at the club and follow him mainly for his enthusiasm for Everton. Christ knows I could easily get my hands on the 24/7 negativity about us from the major news providers but f that...I can conjure that up on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back