Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If rumors are true about Gana, it’s going to leave our midfield looking very thread bare. So if Gana does go / Scherdlin goes / Mccarthy goes / we’ll need surely 2 coming in to partner Gomes ( fingers crossed ) and Davis . Sosa I suspect won’t be seen until next season with possible work permit issues and time to adjust / settle into premiership football . All links so far is for wingers . Any links to centre mids ?

I really doubt we would get Rabiot (his wages would be super high and why would he come to a team that doesn't have European competition) He also has a bit of an attitude problem which our boy Gomes does not. Even though he would be an upgrade I feel more comfortable and confident we keep Gomes
Just looked on Skybet. United favs at 2-1. We're not even mentioned amongst 8 other clubs despite being reported as being in talks. Shows what the bookies & punters think.

If the money hits 30m selling Gana makes sense but he was basically the entirety of our midfield without possession so replacing him would become priority number one for the summer. It wouldn't be easy to do.

Just looked on Skybet. United favs at 2-1. We're not even mentioned amongst 8 other clubs despite being reported as being in talks. Shows what the bookies & punters think.
I mean they are not wrong... we cannot offer him European football, sure we can probably afford his high wages (especially if we shed dead weight) but he is the kinda guy that would want European competition

If rumors are true about Gana, it’s going to leave our midfield looking very thread bare. So if Gana does go / Scherdlin goes / Mccarthy goes / we’ll need surely 2 coming in to partner Gomes ( fingers crossed ) and Davis . Sosa I suspect won’t be seen until next season with possible work permit issues and time to adjust / settle into premiership football . All links so far is for wingers . Any links to centre mids ?
Rabiot is the only one I have seen beside Sosa

30mil for Gana is a poor deal for us, he was and still is one of our best players; who has a good few seasons left of performing to the highest level. To replace him would cost double that and that would be on a player that we would then be gambling on to hope he fit into the team. Why sell a player that consistently performs to the highest level just because he is 30?

30mil for Gana is a poor deal for us, he was and still is one of our best players; who has a good few seasons left of performing to the highest level. To replace him would cost double that and that would be on a player that we would then be gambling on to hope he fit into the team. Why sell a player that consistently performs to the highest level just because he is 30?
Because he IS 30, and it brands job to get a replacement sorted.

He did last week. United and PSG were favourites.
Still not on skybet and a google search shows few transfer links. The only recent one I could find was him supposedly ruling out Man Utd because he wants CL football.

Very little really for somebody you would think would have no shortage of potential suitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back