Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not your job though is it.
That is what the scouts and management do.
It does not really matter a lot what we think. It wont make a difference
No but if I'm curious about someone who is linked what's the easiest way for me to find out a little about him? Spend 5 minutes searching a couple websites or go hunt down a match to watch? It's for my own enjoyment more than anything.

None at all, no? Foden? Sessegnon? Barnes? Mount? Maddison? Abraham?

They have one of the strongest squads in the competition and should have been pushing France to win that group.

I'll give u foden. Although I don't think he's that great. Wilshire was better at that age.

All the rest? Garbage mate. 2 have been playing championship footy. I think they are the weakest u21 side we have took for a while

I'll give u foden. Although I don't think he's that great. Wilshire was better at that age.

All the rest? Garbage mate. 2 have been playing championship footy. I think they are the weakest u21 side we have took for a while

We’ll agree to disagree on that one, then! Our full-backs have looked a bit suspect but apart from that I think it’s a good group.

Sorry I don't have time to go back anand watch even one 90 minute Nice game much less 20. I imagine our scouts do have that ability but I'm not one. So to get a feel for how someone plays I like to look at stats instead. Then if I do see them in a game I know more of what to look for.

Its official...football is the new trainspotting! Not the Irvine Welsh variety!

We’ll agree to disagree on that one, then! Our full-backs have looked a bit suspect but apart from that I think it’s a good group.
It's a good group for France and Romania I'll agree with that.Weak at the back, weak in midfield and weak up front.Cant see many of this good group progressing to the senior team.The manager as well is way out of depth nurturing U21 England talent.A couple of half decent players maybe but their decision making at times was atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back