Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s what it boils down too, former Liverpool manager who nearly won the league so the media are all over him. Wolves are flavour of the month. As for silva he got hull relagated even though they were already dead and downed tools at Watford.

I was listening to talk sport driving home, chatting about who could challenge the top 6, Leicester, wolves, West Ham, we were an after thought. Maybe I’m paranoid, but it does seem that the media can’t wait for us and silva to fail. Is it because we are the main big club on the outside or because of big Sam. During our bad run, talk sport wheeled him out every other day. Funny how we didn’t hear a peep of him for the last 3 months of the season.

I won’t Everton to start challenging again because I’m a fan and they are my team, but another part of me wants us to succeed so we can stick 2 fingers up to all the media. And I’m still waiting for the big signing that will hopefully start to change the perception. As most of the time we are linked with players along with Southampton & Watford ext. I know it’s only rumours but it does P me off.

The media hate it when we challenge the top 6. We’re like the annoying rash they can’t get rid of. The one tram that wont accept the cannon fodder status they’ve assigned to everyone else outside of the top 6. We’ve denied United and Liverpool their media darlings a few titles recently as well which hasn’t helped.

I think that’s what it boils down too, former Liverpool manager who nearly won the league so the media are all over him. Wolves are flavour of the month. As for silva he got hull relagated even though they were already dead and downed tools at Watford.

I was listening to talk sport driving home, chatting about who could challenge the top 6, Leicester, wolves, West Ham, we were an after thought. Maybe I’m paranoid, but it does seem that the media can’t wait for us and silva to fail. Is it because we are the main big club on the outside or because of big Sam. During our bad run, talk sport wheeled him out every other day. Funny how we didn’t hear a peep of him for the last 3 months of the season.

I won’t Everton to start challenging again because I’m a fan and they are my team, but another part of me wants us to succeed so we can stick 2 fingers up to all the media. And I’m still waiting for the big signing that will hopefully start to change the perception. As most of the time we are linked with players along with Southampton & Watford ext. I know it’s only rumours but it does P me off.
I'm with you on that one. I want us to win because not only do I know what kind of history and potential we have, but I like that we are just going about our business and everyone keeps making it like we are the same irresponsible club that blew all that salary two seasons ago.

Totally understand your frustration

May be worth having a cheeky punt on us finishing top 4 this season (or at least top 6).

Whenever the pundits say were doomed etc we usually do really really well.

Lad dont ya know he's in the inner circle of multiple clubs across multiple countries not just Everton.
A cabal of weasels. Didn't know that was how a group of weasels were called that.*

*It's actually a colony or gang or a pack apparently according to Google. I might join RAWK and try to start a petition to get cabal included.

A cabal of weasels. Didn't know that was how a group of weasels were called that.*

*It's actually a colony or gang or a pack apparently according to Google. I might join RAWK and try to start a petition to get cabal included.
Its cabal now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back