Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great innit.

A few weeks ago we all had lists new RB, new CM, few Widers, few options up top.

Now we would all sell our Nan for Shane Duffy and Shane Long, on loan.

Love this club me.

Fans may do, Steve Walsh would and bedwetters definitely will but Marcel’s the coolest man on the planet.

He’ll have this fully under control and will not let us down.

I’m just going to enjoy watching what the next few weeks produce.

Mina is always going to get a chance...he’s still Brands and Silva's main man. They waited all summer for him and went huge on his fee. After his injury affected bedding in period of last year, I expect he’ll be one of the first names on the team sheet this season even if Zouma signs.

I think once Mina beds in, he won't be dropped again to be honest. I think he could be special. I really rate Keane and think he's very solid, but a potential Zouma/Mina partnership this year had me really excited. I'm not so sure what a Keane/Mina partnership looks like. Hopefully we will target a pacey alternative to Zouma

The same bedwetters who told us Delph is boss backup and a leader.
Are most definitely the same people who called Ronny Goodlass on the radio and said Ashley Williams to replace Stones was boss business.

Because hes a 'snip' or a 'leader' same stuff now being said about Delph.

Williams Walcott now Delph, do we ever learn?

And I don't know how anyone who can brush any legitimate criticism of lack of striker by now.
I admire the dreamworld you live in!!

8EFD1A7E-5104-4BE5-A24C-EE520B9A3D23.webp

Scrolling player transfer odds and noticed this. I have not seen any links form him at all.

We are still favored at 6/4 on signing Kean at this time

I like Wilson I’d be fine with that while we build

Are most definitely the same people who called Ronny Goodlass on the radio and said Ashley Williams to replace Stones was boss business.

And I don't know how anyone who can brush any legitimate criticism of lack of striker by now.

This is not the night for you to be flashing your bozo credentials buddy

Yeah for 50 million because they know Brands is a soft touch.

16 Million for Lookman, did he spend all January window at a coffee shop in his home country!!
You alright mate?

Lookman losing value is on about 6 different people Brands included but he isn't bad at his job because of that.

@the sniderman this 1 first please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back