Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i think the 80 mill valuation may be a bit exaggerated people

They just got 50 for a RB after one season I reckon that’s what they want . If we are spending 80m Zaha we’d better hope he takes us to the top 6 because he’s going to have no sell on fee if he sits on a 150k a week contract for 5 years and does t produce. He’s bolasie mrk2 more free, more wages and more of a problem even tho he is better

He has a point like. Missed off Malcom there who the Echo also say we have no interest in.

Getting a bit bizarre this there doesn’t seem to be any creditable link for anyone anywhere

There were no credible links to Gomes, RIcharlison or Bernard until the deals were pretty much done either...

Every summer about this time segments of our fan base either think the sky is falling in or we are challengers depending on how the window has gone to that point. For the last 10 seasons we have finished between 6-11. Most of us agree we need a CB, CM, CF (& ideally a winger, RB) but we added 3 key players in last 48 hours of the window last year. As I have said before it is not ideal but so many deals run late as selling teams try to maximise leverage. Let us see where we are squad wise at Palace away.

The last 10 or so pages today have been utterly superb lads, genuine thanks.

On transfers, I reckon the dam will burst soon and we’ll be pleased by the end of the window. It’s just not feasible to get players in early with the going rate of absolute cloggers these days and people rinsing the English clubs.

Think it’s clear that no one knows what’s going on at EFC re transfers in .. yes Gana / Lookman seem to be gone .. Zouma not returning ( yet ) .. but I get the feeling “ The Echo “ are getting as frustrated as us .... they keep quoting there internal sources etc but unless there source is high up within the club which I’d say it isn’t I find the info they get a little tiresome.. Days are rolling by and yes we need to start getting players in but Brands I think may just pull a few rabbits out of the hat with this transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back