Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wouldn't mind Zaha at 60mill and getting Tosun off the books. His wages would cover a big chunk of Zahas. And we might otherwise struggle to sell him.

I'd take this deal if it was 60m + Tosun for Zaha then we accept undisclosed for McCarthy (8m).

Would be like 50m + tosun/McCarthy .

I hope we are one of the teams with a bid in for that Pepe though, as the alternative plan.

I heard the name Zaha...
Instantly i said no thanks
Then i qualified it by saying he dives nearly as much as Salah
Then i thought what is the hype?
Then i looked at his numbers and thought meh DCL will outdo that
Then i made a fatal mistake

I watched a highlight vid, now i kind of want him ffs.... amazing with the ball can pick out a pass can create from nothing, can slot

Not sure about as an out and out #9 but with Keane up front, Richarlison Bernard and Zaha rotating the wings... he could also play siggy’s role as alot of the highlights are him dropping really deep to gain possession then getting the attack going

Can’t believe i just openly and publicly admitted to liking Zaha ... i thought i was relaxed about this window

Maybe this is the first cracks in my senses

Watch Andy van der Meyde’s YouTube video and then understand the utter futility of making decisions on players based on YouTube videos.

Zaha just hasn't got the digits if it seriously was 60 plus Tosun I guess I won't take it but it seems like an awful lot of money.

I hope Sky are just repeating as they usually do and have got it completely wrong because there is absolutely no way is Zaha worth 60 million and a player. He has never scored more than 10 goals in a season in the premier league and he has had seasons of only scoring 2 goals. It is obvious why Palace have put a ridiculous price on him and that is because they dont want to lose their main player.

Dont do it ffs Everton. worth 20 to 30 million tops imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back