Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcom €40mil on the table

Yet the echo say there is no interest in him, and there has never been any.

I really don't want Zaha at all

... But yet I feel having him for £35m plus Mccarthy and tosun instantly makes me want him. So weird, because I just don't think he's great so it's got nothing to with the fee.

I really don't want Zaha at all

... But yet I feel having him for £35m plus Mccarthy and tosun instantly makes me want him. So weird, because I just don't think he's great so it's got nothing to with the fee.

I’m totally the same. Don’t think he’s all that, he’s not the right age, and isn’t what we should be looking for.

but if we can offload 2 or 3 players and get him for under 35m I consider that a good deal, though I don’t rate him massively... I’d love it to happen and him prove me wrong.

Also.. he’s a right footed right side player, which isn’t what Marco wants.

I remember when the genius Walter smith tried something similar with steve Watson , actually scored witting the first few mins of his first appearance up front against saints, sadly he didn’t become the most expensive striker in the league it was actually tragic to watch in the end
Didn’t he get a hat trick in one game? More than most of our forwards since!

Why would you have a derby as as friendly lol can you imagine playing that lot in a pre season game ?

We did this a couple of times in the 90s - think we drew both, the second was 0-0 at Goodison, as I was there. It was awful, no tackles, no shots on target, bad all round for many reasons. I agree with your point though, no way could we play them in a preseason game these days, knowing our luck we’d win and be wondering did it count!!

ARSENAL LEAD RACE FOR PEPE?

Some potentially big, and surprising news, for Arsenal.

It's being reported in Italy that the Gunners have moved ahead in the race to sign winger Nicolas Pepe from Lille.

Napoli looked to be favourites to sign Pepe but reports claim Arsenal have agreed a contract with his representatives for a deal that could be worth £71.6m.

More on this when we get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back