Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You do realise we can do all 3 things?

If we want to compete we need better than Theo freaking Walcott.

Dont sell Everton short Mikey, dont panic due to lack of time, demand what we need, its VERY clear :

1 RB
1 CB
1 DM
1 Winger
1 ST

Accept nothing else.
Richarlison gets hurt and we have Bernard and Walcott with who else Broadhead? That's very much not a license to score goals even with Kean. Assuming Kean is done we still have absolute glaring holes in midfield, wing and CB. RB isn't great but we can live with another year of Seamus and Holgate as cover I guess.

I think yesterday with the Sky stuff was a mess.
Zaha, Kean and Richarlson will ruin some teams though.
I'd love to see it.

...i’m believing the Zaha boat has sailed, but looking at Kean he does seem to be a link player, good back to goal strength and happy to lay the ball off. He might just suit playing around the likes of Bernard and Sigurdsson.

Kean has the quality to create chances for himself, but players with the capability to ‘put him in’ will be a bonus.

What? Who do you actually think we are?
I can kind of see what he means. It's not 'not good enough' as in rubbish, but it's maybe not good enough to get us top 6, which is surely our aim. I reckon Arsenal will be expecting considerably more than that from Pepe, Aubameyang, and Lacazette for example. I'd like another attacking threat coming in personally.

...i’m believing the Zaha boat has sailed, but looking at Kean he does seem to be a link player, good back to goal strength and happy to lay the ball off. He might just suit playing around the likes of Bernard and Sigurdsson.

Kean has the quality to create chances for himself, but players with the capability to ‘put him in’ will be a bonus.

Really? Nah he’s going somewhere, doesn’t really seem to be any others actually gone in for him. Reckon this will happen personally, too much smoke already.

Reckon Malcom is now a smokescreen for Palace to realise we mean business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back