Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing signing!!!!
Yes Everton!

Sky Sports News understands there is no buy back clause in the deal with Juventus. - This is the kicker for me, protects the club from the jackals after the back to back league titles.

Please don’t be the new Sandro!

Cheers Everton my lad is crying because you have ruined the transfer window again

Attachments

• images (2).webp
    images (2).webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 50

i really like doucoure, but feel there are plenty of players like him around europe, i'm sure brands could find the same player a couple of years younger for about £10m somewhere. I mean Gbamin looks the same sort of player, we surely didn't buy him as a defender? We only really showed interest once we sold Gueye, Zouma is still not a definite no, if we bought gbamin as a CB, we wouldn't still be looking for Zouma, unless he wants the full compliment of centre backs i suppose.

Noticed quiet a few people saying we're overstocked in Central midfielders... Don't understand this....

Who are these players?....

You mentioned Sneiderlin, Mccarthy, besic here... All championship level players at this point.... Davies, did a whole pile of nothing last season....

Where's our genuine options?...

Gomes, and Gbamin who we don't know much about yet... None of the other 4 give us competition for places, or options from the bench..

We were lacking quality in that area last season, now we've lost Gana aswell...

We need another signing in that position, and Doucoure would improve us...
I think Schneiderlin and Davies will be used. If they are not options, they should be sold. But it doesn’t look like it’s happening.
I doubt we will be spending a huge amount more without sales, and I think we need a CB and another attacking player more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back