Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha isn't coming. We've left it too late for Palace to replace him, and they think he's the difference between them staying up and going down. It's worth at least ~100m to them to stay in the premier league, given the prize money associated with being in the prem next season and the seasons thereafter.
Not if the lad downs tools.

If he wants the move he needs to kick right off this afternoon.

In fairness, Ornstein is the go-to guy for anything Arsenal related.

I think it's fair to say this has got legs and I think it's who we've moved on to after Doucore rather than Zaha.

Alternatively we've approached with an enquiry and arsenal are using him as a mouthpiece to try draw a stupid bid from someone.

They wanna keep him.why leak the bid, they want to sell then why leak the bid at this time, it serves no purpose

We scouted Gbamin for a year. Negotiated for Kean for months. Worked on Gomes deal from the seasons end. Delph on the radar since March. Meticulous planning.

And now we are staggering about grabbing at players like a supermarket trolley dash. Like it’s ten to two in the Paradox.

Calm it down Marcel.
Done some of my best work late on in the deja vu

What about if Mina is now considered first choice and we just need a back up centre half.

We did spunk 30m on Mina, with the intention of actually using him.
But you need more than two good CBs. And Mina and Kean lack pace. Smalling lacks much ability he's a clogger.

All along I thought we wouldn’t get Zaha but with McCarthy transfer seeming to be happening seamlessly, it has given we hope that something has been more or less agreed. Even though we want McCarthy off the wage bill we would be a bit more reluctant to agree so easily or at least push them until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back