Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not too convinced atm we'll do anymore incoming business today. Hope I'm wrong as our first eleven looks good on paper, but fear there's not enough strength in depth to keep it up for a whole season.

I'll bite.
Do you not think a year on under a manager's ideas the team may have less to learn and perform a bit better from the off?
Also all the players brought in last year don't need to relearn how to set up here
Luca playing 15 games each with Richie and Bernie ahead of him.
Andre playing 25 learning how Siggy plays.
What's all that worth?
I agree, good point, That could be worth a few points BUT no one has given an explanation as to how we are not weakened considerably by losing our best centre half and excellent holding mid - I think Gueye's ability to protect our weak central defence last year is massively unestimated by our fans.

Lookman being sold for £16m or whatever is looking like horrendous business now.... but at the same time, I'm so happy I don't have to see his face anymore

Lookman being sold for £16m or whatever is looking like horrendous business now.... but at the same time, I'm so happy I don't have to see his face anymore

Plus a sell on fee to his old club, but you’ll be shot down in a second and told it’s great business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back