Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe that Rojo fee for a second, but even if it is true you’ve got to love our fans:

On Zaha: “£80m is the new £40m. Just inflation, innit?! Get it paid!”

On Rojo: “£25m?! BOOOOOOOOOOOO”

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want him, but in an era when Championship defenders cost £20m+, I don’t know what we were expecting to pay for an Argentina international from United.

Rojo is 100% Marco. He wanted him not Zouma, who was Brands’ preferred guy, last year. United’s reluctance to sell meant we got Brands’ choice last year. Chelsea’s reluctance to sell means it will likely be Silva’s this.

2A3A6E59-FE08-4C51-AD10-556887A2ACF7.webp

I don’t believe that Rojo fee for a second, but even if it is true you’ve got to love our fans:

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want him, but in an era when Championship defenders cost £20m+, I don’t know what we were expecting to pay for an Argentina international from United.

And thats the top and bottom of it.

We needed to sign 5 players, sadly we had to take what we could regarding the back up CB.

Funes Mori was an Argentine international and Rojo has barely played last 2 years and when he did looked like much...25mil is robbery

That championship defender is better than Rojo. Did you not ever consider that

He's 29, he's injury prone, barely kicked a ball in 2 years and his club have just paid 80m for a centre half to relegate him to 6th choice.

All considered, £25m would be insane no matter how much of a panic the club will be in for a centre half

There’s no way Utd wouldn’t agree to a loan. He’s about 7th choice and on a wedge. I’ll be massively surprised if we buy him for £20m+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back