Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean's played 1700 minutes in Serie A + CL and scored 11 goals. DCL has played over 4200 minutes in the PL/UEL and scored 11 goals.

Is 1700 minutes at the top flight really unknown? He's much better than DCL, he didn't come here to sit on the bench - in fact, probably the ONLY reason he moved here was because he knew he would play. Play him as soon as he's ready. If that's tomorrow, great.

I agree. From Juve to Everton for playing time. He already has medals from Juventus' successful season.

A player who plays with such confidence will handle the pressure. I think as soon as he scores he'll be starting regularly

Absoutley pointless speculating which team we can finish in front of. No one has a clue, the only thing that matters is the points total, we cant control what other team do. For me Silva has had a year to work with the team, unless we get really unlucky with injuries we should be targeting 20 wins and 67-70 points. That will be massive progress regardless of what others do. Brands cant do anything until Jan now, its all about what Silva gets from the players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back