Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wasn't playing with DCL and Tosun up front he could have mate. One of the bets players i've seen in an everton shirt. Maybe I am overrating him a little in my response to your post but I think he's an amazing player.

I forgive you for you know what you say,...yet are you messing when you say he's one of the best you've seen in an EFC shirt?

Lee Carsley was better.

Even he was limited tho...I don't think he had the vision or stamina or technical ability to win a League Title.

You need a partnership going with two central midfield ball players, enforcers. who'll get all over the pitch...chasing every ball down.

I forgive you for you know what you say,...yet are you messing when you say he's one of the best you've seen in an EFC shirt?

Lee Carsley was better.
Certainly one of the best defensive mids. Gbamin will be good, though. Shouldn't have been out there, especially not in that role. He'll be fine. Just needs to adjust to the speed and physicality of the league.

Certainly one of the best defensive mids. Gbamin will be good, though. Shouldn't have been out there, especially not in that role. He'll be fine. Just needs to adjust to the speed and physicality of the league.
He’s needs to get match fit first. Fabinho stunk the place out at the RS when he first joined, but klopp had the luxury to drop him as he had other midfield options. Silva doesn’t, as injuries and suspensions will see to that.

He’s needs to get match fit first. Fabinho stunk the place out at the RS when he first joined, but klopp had the luxury to drop him as he had other midfield options. Silva doesn’t, as injuries and suspensions will see to that.
No question. But it would certainly help if he was playing where he's a bit more natural. He's also still a bit raw tactically. He has a lot to learn still about playing the holding defensive mid position, but his physical attributes made sure he'd succeed in Germany. Silva can make him a really good player, but it's going to take a little bit. He'll be decent immediately, but there might be some growing pains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back