Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apologies if I have missed this among the thousands of posts, was interested to read Silva (before Onyekuru deal) was saying our net spend was only 28m? Seems to fly in the face of what fees have been reported?

Apologies if I have missed this among the thousands of posts, was interested to read Silva (before Onyekuru deal) was saying our net spend was only 28m? Seems to fly in the face of what fees have been reported?

Pretty much what I thought the concensus was about our spend. Obviously the likes of sky will try to say we've spent far more to fit their narrative and set us up to be massive failures if we don't get top 6.
If we get rid of bolasie and Niasse on top of onyekuru we should be close to breaking even.

Pretty much what I thought the concensus was about our spend. Obviously the likes of sky will try to say we've spent far more to fit their narrative and set us up to be massive failures if we don't get top 6.
If we get rid of bolasie and Niasse on top of onyekuru we should be close to breaking even.

...I imagine Bolasie and Niasse will be loan deals. Niasse in the last year of his contract means it’ll be a goodbye.

Even if it wasn’t intended this is a great dig at Scottish footie.

I don’t think it’s a mistruth to say much of the SPL is lower championship level. You can see that from where the vast majority of Killie/Motherwell/Hibs etc players move to if they move to England.

...more like a reality check. I was up watching the Old Firm game at Ibrox over Christmas, and I thought the lad who scores all the goals for Rangers (Morelos) was very ordinary. Niasse would be suited to the game up there.

Complete dog him. He has one season in the Premier League scoring 3 in 24 for Brighton before being sold to Lech Poznan written all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back