Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Ings- like Wilson and Abraham another striker without a sexy foreign name deemed not good enough for us yet seems to score every week.
Do people actually think Wilson isn't good enough? I just don't think it's practical between the price and the injury history. If Bournemouth went bust and we could just have him I would. It doesn't work that way.

Do people actually think Wilson isn't good enough? I just don't think it's practical between the price and the injury history. If Bournemouth went bust and we could just have him I would. It doesn't work that way.

Zouma had a bad injury at Chelsea yet most wanted him here in the summer.

Wilson just isnt a sexy enough name for most fans yet he's realistically the only good CF who we could sign who would guarantee you goals.

Zouma had a bad injury at Chelsea yet most wanted him here in the summer.

Wilson just isnt a sexy enough name for most fans yet he's realistically the only good CF who we could sign who would guarantee you goals.

He would also cost £70-80m, good finisher but not worth the same value as we sold Lukaku for or what Madrid paid for CR7 years ago

Pulisic with an assist today. Two assists in 290 minutes. That's pretty decent adapting imo. Maybe 70m is too steep but if Chelsea aren't going to get him on the field we should ask the question.

Pulisic with an assist today. Two assists in 290 minutes. That's pretty decent adapting imo. Maybe 70m is too steep but if Chelsea aren't going to get him on the field we should ask the question.

Im good friends with a couple of Chelsea fans and theyre unimpressed with him...for £20mil they would have been ok as a squad player but £60mil they think is a total waste of money.

Zaha to Iwobi
Zouma to nobody
Doucoure to nobody
No proven striker brought in

Brands is a fool and another one who needs to go. Gross negligence that transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back