Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danjuma signing would be a mistake, not because of his ability (Still no idea as he didn't get a sniff with Spurs....guess that could be telling), but rather because the fans would be against him from day 1. It wouldn't be on the level of Benitez becoming manager, but this fan base holds grudges, sometimes rightly so. Find someone else, Kev.

Danjuma signing would be a mistake, not because of his ability (Still no idea as he didn't get a sniff with Spurs....guess that could be telling), but rather because the fans would be against him from day 1. It wouldn't be on the level of Benitez becoming manager, but this fan base holds grudges, sometimes rightly so. Find someone else, Kev.

Let's get it right though, the fans would be against him until he has his first good game and they'd get back behind him.

I'm not arsed he swerved us for spurs, they're a better team who were in Europe who wouldn't? Made himself look like a complete tit with how it panned out in the end but if he come in and done well I wouldn't be arsed about him

Let's get it right though, the fans would be against him until he has his first good game and they'd get back behind him.

I'm not arsed he swerved us for spurs, they're a better team who were in Europe who wouldn't? Made himself look like a complete tit with how it panned out in the end but if he come in and done well I wouldn't be arsed about him
The amount of times I’ve seen folks on here change their mind on a player after they form an opinion can be counted on one hand.

FULKRUGGGGGGGG

Smells of Everton playing the media here. Werder would want an absolute tonne for Füllkrug, whereas Burnley just want rid of Weghorst. Shaping up for another 'we tried' but really Weghorst will be the actual target out of those. Just trying to make sure we don't go mad about it.

We shouldn’t be investing transfer fees for players 30 or over so unless they are loans let it be neither.
Fair enough friend, just simply saying would prefer Fullkrug over Wout if we had to choose one; Fullkrug did score 16 times in the Bundesliga last season which is nothing to sniff at.

If I were in charge I wouldn’t return Danjuma or his agent’s phone call, but in reality he could be a smart signing. Versatile player, Spurs fans seemed to think he did well in his limited time there, and most importantly we should be using loans heavily for attacking reinforcements right now. Those deals tend to be tough to pull off, so I wouldn’t blame us for being open to it. Obvious statement, but players capable of putting the ball in the back of the net are expensive, and tend to not be available if they’re doing it consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back