Morning mates.
Welcome to the 13th July Everton transfer

show…..
I’ve tried to bundle together as many of the transfer rumours flying around, combining them into one bite size and heart burn inducing portion for your dining pleasure.
I make some apology for some of the sources and articles used.
Everton are interested in unattached French striker
Moussa Dembele, 27, and Leicester City's 36-year-old former England forward
Jamie Vardy.
(Football Transfers)
Leeds United's Spain forward
Rodrigo, 32, is set to join Qatari club Al Rayyan after they triggered his £3m release clause.
(Mail)
Fabrizio Romano has revealed Everton have now moved into pole position to sign
Anthony Elanga from Manchester United. The transfer guru
tweeted on Tuesday night (12 July) that there are a number of other clubs interested in the Swedish international, but that the Toffees are now “favourites” and negotiations are ongoing with the Red Devils
According to
Sport Italia,
Wilfred Gnonto is 'very close' to completing a move to Everton, with the fee for the Italian understood to be around €22m (£19m). The report also states that Aston Villa are interested in the 19-year-old, but are yet to Leeds’ valuation.
Everton flop
Dele Alli will “never play again” at Goodison Park as he does not fit the profile of a Sean Dyche player, according to journalist Paul Brown.
Speaking toGIVEMESPORT, Brown, who has written for the Daily Star, said: “I think he’ll be given a chance — the same as everyone else — but I’d find it frankly amazing if Dele Alli ever plays for Everton again.
Another report has emerged suggesting the Toffees have told
Jordan Pickford he can leave this summer. This is according to
Football Transfers, who said Everton need to sell before they can buy reinforcements.
Sky Sport Germany have now reported that
Tom Krauss will be completing a move to fellow Bundesliga club Mainz 05. The Everton target will be making the move across Germany for an initial €5million which could rise to €7million.
Mason Holgate is a transfer target of Southampton who have reportedly begun negotiations over a potential transfer of the defender. (Daily Mail)
With Everton closing in on the signing of
Ashley Young, attention is already turning to who might come in next.
El Bilal Toure is another promising young attacker who has been heavily linked with Everton. Numerous reports have claimed Everton have enquired for the Almeria forward, who scored seven goals in 21 La Liga games last season.
Almeria’s
general director Mohamed El Assy named Everton as a side that had made a bid for him last week. Perhaps significant to bear in mind is that his release clause is around £40m and if Everton could commit to such a deal the club would only be likely to reach an agreement of that magnitude through instalments.