Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton can’t buy USG players for at least a year because they are both in Europe and share an owner. It’s a compromise agreed with UEFA.
They bought mitoma very quickly if I remember correctly, I believe after one season. So could do the same with boniface.

Brighton can’t buy USG players for at least a year because they are both in Europe and share an owner. It’s a compromise agreed with UEFA.
They also have Ferguson so they'd have no pressing need to move Boniface to Brighton anyway. They might have a plan that when they inevitably sell Ferguson then Boniface steps up, but if he has interest from other PL teams it would be difficult to keep the player happy in Belgium for another season or two before that happens.

Might be a few days late on it but the links to Fulkrug are interesting. Good player and similar to the Weghorst deal that Dyche done at Burnley.
i think it's highly unlikely. füllkrug is tailoring his decision to what he thinks our bundes-fraud hansi flick wants so that he keeps his chance at international caps and euro 24. i doubt that everton fits in with those plans. plus he's linked with leverkusen who will be in europe next season, who are close to home and much more on hansi's radar

Surprised we've not gone back in for Ismaila Sarr yet. Had another good season in the championship. Been linked to us for years. A genuine right winger. Last year of his contract too I think.
I wondered that the other day. I don't particularly love him but if the club wanted him in January and previous windows too I don't know why they haven't returned when the price is probably half what he was going for. But then no one else has either so maybe there's a reason.

Can we have an attacker deal agreed next week please ? Can't bear thinking Maupay starts against Fulham. so even though Elanga is not rated by a lot I want him done please as he is quick capable from a physical point of view to play as a nr 9. Please Everton get something done !!!

good job it’s only at the “
took initial information on player’s side to glimpse the possibilities of a deal for Victor Boniface.” stage otherwise i’d be worried

I think it's testament to our abilities as a club in the transfer market that all adjectives such as ponder, consider, mull, weigh-up, plan, plot etc. have been used up so we are now described as "took initial information on player’s side to glimpse the possibilities of a deal".

13 words are better than one.

Can we have an attacker deal agreed next week please ? Can't bear thinking Maupay starts against Fulham. so even though Elanga is not rated by a lot I want him done please as he is quick capable from a physical point of view to play as a nr 9. Please Everton get something done !!!
This is Everton so I would expect the worst.

If any forward players are signed it won’t be until the very end of the transfer window.

By this time we will have played Fulham at home, Wolves at home, Sheffield Utd away and Villa away.

I think so, I think he could more than do a job in there.... I had a a debate with someone last season where I suggested Garner as a right back and the reaction was pretty much like yours, the rest is history let`s say.
I will bet you as much money as you like garner plays most of his career as a midfielder. Yes he can fill in there and do well because he’s a good footballer.

McNeil can hit and good ball and put a good cross in, im yet to see a lot finesse from him, which is what you need around the box in a 10 role imo. He’s also so ridiculously one footed, he would be easy to defend against, times last season he was in decent position to take a shot with his right and refused

haha true but these no-marks leaking information for twitter likes doesn’t help matters.
Nothing really gets leaked though. Bobble only really confirms things generally that is already out there. It appears he gets much of his info of representatives as well so not a lot the club can do really. It's what agents do, spread the word incase a better club or deal is out there for the player and for themselves.

The media guys get info from the press though.

Unfortunately it's a downside of social media, the days before it I imagine clubs had an easier time of keeping things quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back