Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could very well be right. I'm not overly interested in tactics and strategies.Im just going from those who purporte to be in the know.
"Sean Dyche wants functional players rather than high-level technical ones. His teams defend deep and look for opportunities to get the ball behind the opponent’s fullback and utilise their big strikers to shield the ball and push for throw-ins. They also press high and look to create narrow lanes to force the opposition to play the ball long, where big players can win the second ball. His teams are always very tactical and purposeful in their approach, even when playing against top-tier opponents"
If it's accurate I'm happy enough with that. However successful Man City have been I find their patient keep ball style more than a little boring.
Second time you've posted that 🤣🤣

So that is £17.5m rising to £24m. PLus you'd have to add in some PL tax, that gets added on. It might be a bit rich for me.

Its euro mate, so about £15 mill.

Im not sure you are coming home with much if your not spending that ++ - for a Centre forward.

The thing that annoys me is we spent £13 mill on Maupay last year this year we will prob spend another 15 mill, if wed gone out and just spent £30 mill on a decent Centre forward in the first place we wouldn't be paying twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back