Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danjuma is still happening as far as we know, all a bit jittery because of our history with him.

Ian Nacho, I have no idea why tofeenut said what he did but he's in thailand with the leicester and considering his leaks normally come from medicals, it seems it's totally made up.

And Gnonto, no top ITK has reported it's happening but we do keep getting consistent links. Nothing seems imminent.
Until we have made a sale, nothing will happen...at least nothing substantial. Danjuma is only a loan so of course that could be our only business now for some time

Here you are mate 17.5 mill euro (before add ons), is 15.15 GBP - im often stung on exchange over and back on the border.

For a centre forward with risk/potential - our market essentially, im not sure we are getting better then that - i suppose my point is i dont think its that expensive for a centre forward - its prob the most expensive position market.

Im not sure your coming home with anything better for 15 mill ++ (before add ons) - we know we will have to structure a deal and be flexible with add ons - i.e. Onana.

I think the deal was 20m Euros though mate.

On your 2nd point, you could well be correct. I haven't seen a lot of him, but his record seems a bit hit and miss.

Its actually insane how long we have gone without recruiting one good striker. Who was the last good one we bought Dom? And he was a kid for 1.5m. Richy a wide forward/winger.

Kean and Tosun cost about 60m between them didn't they? That was a big problem, both signed within 18 months and were a drain on FFP for many years so had to then go for low cost options like Rondon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back