Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but until i see changes i can’t think otherwise.

we’ve signed two players spent ZERO

the squad is worse we’re needing players badly

it’s all good we’ve got a boss stadium tho
If the window closes and we're weaker I'll admit you where right to moan but until then it's moaning for moaning sake...I feel like you're just getting yourself down mate.

sorry but until i see changes i can’t think otherwise.

we’ve signed two players spent ZERO

the squad is worse we’re needing players badly

it’s all good we’ve got a boss stadium tho
The squad isn't worse mate.We've lost Mina, Coady and some squad players who never played, and added Danjuma, Young and Branthwaite. That's an overall improvement in terms of the balance of the squad.

The squad isn't worse mate.We've lost Mina, Coady and some squad players who never played, and added Danjuma, Young and Branthwaite. That's an overall improvement in terms of the balance of the squad.

we need quality mate ( well better than what we have ) we have no goals in this side no creativity etc.

the only thing is we can defend better

do you not agree? this league is so hard

we need quality mate ( well better than what we have ) we have no goals in this side no creativity etc.

Think of it this way mate, only one relegation spot to fight against this year. The league was a lot stronger last year and we survived. Luton and Sheff Utd are utter toilet.

Danjuma is goals and creativity. It's a big improvement in our attacking options. We're not done either.

Obviously the league is hard but you have to remember that the three teams that have come up aren't as strong as the three that went down. Also, if we're talking about squads getting worse Wolves have lost loads of players and signed basically no one, Palace have lost Zaha and look like losing Olise, Fulham could lose Mitro and Palhinha. Plenty of teams at this stage of the window are struggling. Don't panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back