Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Harrison would be a cheap realistic signing. Very quick and can dribble plus the bielsa stamina would come in handy. Over 9 ga in a very poor side is not bad as well

Give Coventry simms or Cannon on loan till end of season and then we can get gykores for a decent deal
Except real life transfers aren't that simple. Assuming that Gyokeres even wanted to come here (he may not, he may have better offers elsewhere), Coventry may not want Simms/Cannon or those players may not want to go to Coventry. If Gyokeres is the player we want Coventry may tell us to meet their price in full or jog on.

Thank buddha the team who just got CL football head of Man U and Liverpool isn't a 'middle ranking' team then - we might just have a chance to snap him for a few quid! ;)
He'll just end up being the next Schneiderlin the minute he signs contract...

We've just got lucky with a Utd signing which doesn't exactly happen regularly so we'd just be asking for trouble...

So just the 8 new players then? is this your first transfer window here? I cant see us doing anything like that. I would be surprised if we sign more than 4 players to the first team squad.

I think the most important area is forwards, we need 2 at least.
I dont think it is irrealistic. If you look back to last summer, we have signed Onana, Mcneil, Tarkowski, Garner, Gueye, Maupay, Coady and Virnage. They are all 1st team players this year. I know some players are free transfer or loan from other teams. We can do the same but it must be smart.

He'll just end up being the next Schneiderlin the minute he signs contract...

We've just got lucky with a Utd signing which doesn't exactly happen regularly so we'd just be asking for trouble...
We'll I suppose "J-Lingz" is out of contract, now you mention it............. 😐

He'll be off to Nice to join up with Barkley and Ramsey

Untitled.jpg

"Au reservoir Blues! Spain here I come!" 🇮🇹

So no Spaniards either then? They have more of them than Americans. Oh and no English too since there’s 7 of them in the squad. Not good enough.
Just nobody from Leeds......but definitely none of the US contingent. Who were pretty rubbish. Sure you'll agree. As were their English lot. So touchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.