Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the two more in makes sense, and seems to show what their plan is. They will bring in one more winger, sell Gray, and then bring in a CB. After that I can only see them getting a cheap young CM prospect if bringing in a 3rd. They will pocket the rest of the Kean/Gordon money.

I think they plan to have Chermiti as the backup to DCL, with Danjuma or Maupay as the #3 option with a little more experience. Then seems out wide they plan to go with McNeil, Danjuma, NEW Winger and Iwobi as the emergency wide option. The midfield likely will remain untouched, and then the new CB, whether the likes of Solet or Chalobah will compete with Branthwaite for the #2 spot, leaving a backline of Patterson Tarks Branthwaite/NewCB Young. At least thats my guess of what they seem to be planning and happy to stay with.

I think the two more in makes sense, and seems to show what their plan is. They will bring in one more winger, sell Gray, and then bring in a CB. After that I can only see them getting a cheap young CM prospect if bringing in a 3rd. They will pocket the rest of the Kean/Gordon money.

I think they plan to have Chermiti as the #1 backup to DCL, with Danjuma or Maupay as the #3 option with a little more experience. Then seems out wide they plan to go with McNeil, Danjuma, NEW Winger and Iwobi as the emergency wide option. The midfield likely will remain untouched, and then the new CB, whether the likes of Solet or Chalobah will compete with Branthwaite for the #2 spot, leaving a backline of Patterson Tarks Branthwaite/NewCB Young. At least thats my guess of what they seem to be planning and happy to stay with.
Seems like a fair assumption but, deep down, you know that they’re just flapping around, panicking, while Dyche stands behind them barking out mad statements about reality and commitment.

There is no plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back