Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it’s not Twitter pushing our supposed interest is it, it’s journalists from different news outlets that keep putting our name out there and tbh, clubs do do that and tell their close allays in the press to put names in the mix to try and force interested clubs hands. To say that doesn’t happen then your in denial…
I didn't say clubs don't push a player's name out in the media, in fact, I have posted many times that as soon as there is interest in a player the selling club and the player's agent will be doing all they can to generate interest in the player to try and drive the price up. I am saying that the buying club, West Ham in this case will not be so stupid to believe crap posted on Twitter. They will not change their bid based on a Tweet saying Everton are also interested. The clubs and agents pushing the player's name are doing so in the hope of generating real interest and a real bid from a club. Until real bids come in the club like West Ham in this case will just sit tight.

Giving Hodgson the job should make any player with any sense ask to leave.
Why? he played really attacking football when he replaced Vieira and kept Palace up comfortably when they were looking like relegation. He has huge experience in the game. Is that just an ageist comment or anti Palace or maybe Anti Hodgson as we spent a little time at the RS

Lukaku, Hudson-Hoi and Ziyech not given squad numbers at Chelsea. Any one of them would be a decent addition to our squad.
Just what we need. 3 players on massive wages, 1 who would be constantly talking about leaving for a champions league team, and the other 2 who are injured for half the season. MAKE IT HAPPEN KEV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back