Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if absolutely none of this has happened and everyone's just reacted to a troll post on a Leeds forum saying Villa.
Let's hope so. I have no direct knowledge of the veracity of the Villa source, but my colleague who is a Villa fan swears by him in the way that many on here do with Toffenut.

It's quite amusing too because my colleague hates Jack Harrison. He always used to wind up my Leeds mate about how crap he was and even refused to consider him in his fantasy team 'on principle'. 😆😆

Look, it's no secret I don't like Dyche but reputations do matter and they are often undeserved. A good example was Lampard: terrible manager but everyone was excited to play for him.

Dyche doesn't have much pull when you put it alongside his playing style etc. That might not be fair on Dyche at all, but it is something that may be a problem in attracting some targets.
I do agree with you on that is why the dof must be massively part of the deals really has to sell the club to players.i am same as you has alot to show this season dyche if the club do back him with the players, he has to step up this is everton not burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back