Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on mate.

We were dead and buried on Sunday, not even playing for pride (what’s that!?) and we still only made 3 subs up to the 50th min, then onyango at the death, and Dyche doesn’t bother with cannon or branthwaite, and chermiti ain’t even in the squad.

The owner and chairman are the main culprits for the issues, but all on field stuff is on Dyche, and it makes no sense at all.
While I would like to have seen Branthwaite brought on, it could do more harm than good bringing him on at that point.
If you don’t see him Sat, I highly doubt he will be here after Jan.

After Sundays debacle, it’s great to see the Football Aquistion Crack Korps - Everton Division (FACKED), led by chairmen Bill with his knowledge and experiences, working tirelessly at breakneck speed to sort out a couple of transfers that have been needed for at least 2 seasons, to try to fix the glaring deficiencies in the Everton squad.

Nice work if you can get it - you’ve definitely FACKED it right up Bill.
You just know after the window closes their will be multiple articles and soundbites coming out of efc about how Kenwright was tirelessly working on deals, and manning the phones day and night.

when was the last time we signed a relatively unknown player (from outside the prem) for a modest fee and they turned out to be good for the first team straight away? My head tells me if i actually look into this it'll be super depressing......

when was the last time we signed a relatively unknown player (from outside the prem) for a modest fee and they turned out to be good for the first team straight away? My head tells me if i actually look into this it'll be super depressing......

No fun in that when you can chuck £30 million at someone Man Utd or Arsenal don’t want. Let’s go get Martial..

Everton%20sign%20Kevin%20Mirallas

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin Mirallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back